Need to visualize your app for the iPhone X?
Do you need to visualize your new app on an iPhone X?
Can’t use Apple’s official photos?
Then this set of photoshop mockups is just the thing for you!
This mockups set consists of clean renders similar to those on Apple’s website as well as in-hand shots showing the iPhone X in usage.
In some cases the mockup is on a transparent background with transparent shadows to make it even easier to montage these mockups in an image/backgrop of your own choosing!
Each photoshop file has clearly labeled layers including one layer in which you can easily drop your screen artwork (see notes below the images).
Resolution: 5000pixels x 3000 pixels = A3 format at 300dpi print resolution.
Royalty free and free for commercial usage!
The iPhone X screen resolution is 1125 x 2436 in portrait mode.
Please expand this to 1130 x 2441 to ensure best possible fit with the 2D photoshop mockup.
How to add your own screen:
1. open one of the 2D mockup files in photoshop – it will open in a new window (A)
2. double click on the layer “DOUBLE CLICK HERE”
3. a new window (B) will open showing the screen
4. paste your own screen into this window (B)
5. close this window (B)
6. the image of the mockup (A) will be updated showing your own screen in the correct position
7. save-as this file under a new filename.